Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow understands that water and fire disasters don't wait for you to be ready. Whether it is after business hours, while you were on vacation, or during the night, the damage is invasive, worrisome, and costly. Not to worry, your local SERVPRO team is ready 24/7 for your emergencies. Our crews are ready to help you make it "Like it never even happened."
With over 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada, no job is too large for SERVPRO of Salem/Plaistow. We are able to lean on each other when our community is in need of help or equipment.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (603) 893-9700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Salem / Plaistow arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.